Windows Free Notebook List

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Fri Jun 16 10:45:39 BST 2006

On Friday 16 June 2006 19:32, "Paul Schulz" <pschulz01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another suggestion..
> How about 'UbuntuFriendlyLaptops' (could also be
> CommunityFriendlyLaptops), and we define what we mean including
> various categories...

That's a wonderful idea. We should be focusing on the positives ("Ubuntu
friendly") rather than the negatives ("without operating system").

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"The thing he [Bill Gates] realised about the windows was this: because they
had been converted into openable windows after they had first been designed
to be impregnable, they were, in fact, much less secure than if they had been
designed as openable windows in the first place." - Douglas Adams