Wiki for English translation effort

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:05:25 BST 2006

Greetings Sridhar,

I would like some advice on the best thing to do in order to help with
translations..

eg. Recently I did some 300 translation suggestions of 'coreutils' in
en_AU (because I had the time and I could).

What is the best/prefered way to contribute to the translation effort?
(Should I join a team, and which one should it be?)

Cheers,
Paul