Ubuntu Australia LoCo Team Official Forum Thread

Matthew Vermeulen mattvermeulen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 06:43:30 GMT 2006

Hmm... this is all nice, but should one of us be emailing Canonical if we
consider that as a team we do not yet have an official decision on this.
AFAIK it has not even been discussed at a meeting, unless I missed something
(always possible). All this thread is now doing seems to be reigniting an
old debate - if we want debate, put it on the meeting agenda.

Sorry about the negative sounding thread. Apologies if I'm overlooking
something.

Cheers,
Matt (MatthewV)