Distribution of scanned page from Sept-06 issue

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:36:04 BST 2006

Hi there,

I'm a subscriber and a member of the Ubuntu Australia LoCo, and we
recently had a request, from a mailing list member, for a scan of the
Extreme Geek section in the latest issue of APC. As this scan will be
used for public purposes, we'd like to know whether we can legally do
this or not, or if you're happy to give us a PDF of the article on the
Ubuntu Australia LoCo. It will mainly be used for viewing by members
who can't purchase a copy of the issue and general publicity.

Kind Regards,

Akash Mehta