[ubuntu-art] An ideia to improve the geral artwork on Ubuntu

Paulo Lima paulocarpina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:31:43 UTC 2011

Hi guys!!

First of all, thanks for the visual artwork and the good increments on the
last Ubuntu versions.

For the improve the ubuntus's visual, can we read (and discuss) a idea
posted here: http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/26838/

Its about the creation of a theme (subject) to the visual theme (gtk,
emeral, icons etc...) on Ubuntu. In the text, is propose the use or
collaboration (or something like) with the Gaia project, explaining the why.

Again, thanks to the Ubuntu Community :D

PS: i dont speak english, so sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Regards,

Paulo.