[ubuntu-art] Where is the Love?

Vishnoo vish at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 19 21:19:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 08:59 -0500, John Baer wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I see a couple of threads on this list have seen much activity. First,
> I would caution everyone this is a public list and the words spoke
> here see a much broader audience.
>
> I have not read all of the threads but I see from Сергей last comments
> there has been a suggestion of banning membership.
>
> I will assume this dialog is directed toward me.

[...]
> If I am truly the problem teach me and help me understand how I can do
> better.

Do you truly mean that?
If so, read *all* the replies in the other threads, *every* member has
raised questions regarding your actions and as to your attitude and you
have not answered any question , you say you realize it is about you and
yet you did not read those messages and instead start a new thread!

Dont you have the basic courtesy to reply to the questions raised by the
whole team?

This has been your pattern. Every time you are asked a question, you
have not answered it but just start side-stepping it.
If you want to be better start with this. Answer the questions first.

If you choose to keep ignoring the questions from the team, you leave
the team with no choice but to request the CC to ban you.
It doesnt matter if you are even the best artist , if you are not a
team-player then nothing else matters.

--
Cheers,
Vish