[ubuntu-art] Dealing with issues and seeking advice

Vishnoo vish at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 18 07:00:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
Thorsten's recent mail "Goodbye", has generated some response and there
has been reference to issues and seeking advice from Jono/Ivanka.

Highlighting the relevant replies:

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 13:41 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:>
> I understand, I've reduced my participation because of the same member.
> This team isn't worth being involved with any more because it's a team
> that only exists to serve one member; a member who will distort, lie and
> outright misrepresent in order to bully the consensus so things are done
> his way.

To me, it is pretty clear what Martin and Thorsten refer to.

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 18:08 -0500, Saleel Velankar wrote:
> Thorwil,
> I too have been dialing back my participation on the list for the very same reasons you state.

@Сергей, Leandro Gómez, Saleel Velankar:
 can you clearly state what issue has been troubling you?

We first need to identify the issue to fix the situation.
We need to state clearly what our problem is, before we seek advice from Jono/Ivanka.

--
Cheers,
Vish