[ubuntu-art] Reporting for duty...

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 23:53:29 BST 2010

Hi all,

Just read of the problems and need of bodies and thought I'd sign up.

I doubt I'd be any use in creating themes, but I could certainly create
wallpapers, booklets, posters etc.

Currently I'm editor of Full Circle magazine
(http://fullcirclemagazine.org - Thorsten Wilms created our logo -
thanks Thorsten!), and could create PDF flyers/posters etc. I can also
do hand drawn artwork too (ie: comic book style or otherwise)
traditionally or digitally. In fact, I'll try anything but themes, they
seem to fiddly and time consuming.

So, if there's anything I can do, just gimme a shout  :)

All the best!
Ronnie

Some links to my various types of art stuff:
http://ronnietucker.co.uk
http://fullcirclemagazine.org
http://somnambulations.com