[ubuntu-art] Needs Artwork : Defualt Splash screen for Open Office

Larissa Laricci gritaantesdemorir at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 18:19:48 GMT 2010

Hi there!
Well Now I'm new in this world, my english is no so very good (I'm a Mexican
Student) so I'm starting but I really like to cooperate with ubuntu, I'd
like the free design, so if somebady need inmediately my help, please tell
me!
ASAP I will aquaint.

Greetings to all!
Un saludo a todos de los come-tacos! :D

2010/11/27 Сергей <shnatsel at gmail.com>

> So, we do have a default artwork task open :
>> "The OpenOffice Splash Screens Need Updating"
>> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/645819>
>>

> I thought Natty will include LibreOffice. And I think we should wait for
> their final logo and design the splash after it's finished. But we still
> have several default screens to do, I wrote about it already, see
> http://old.nabble.com/-request--Application-branding-td30259512.html
>
> Respectfully,
> --
> Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff