[ubuntu-art] Edubuntu Wallpaper

j_baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:28:53 GMT 2010

Jonathan,

Thank you for posting this request to the project board. I took the liberty
of creating an  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/Request-6 updated spec
but I have a few questions. :-)

* Target Audience

Is the target audience young school age children or the class room?

* The successful design will be accepted in the Scalable Vector Graphics (
"svg" ) format.

There may be folks who prefer to use GIMP is "svg" really desired?

* The desktop will be Gnome

What is this correct?

* Due 01/17/2011

Generally artwork arrives later in the release cycle, somewhere between user
interface freeze and beta.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyReleaseSchedule

* Pallet

I made a guess at the pallet.  The GTK theme appears to be Radiance. Is this
correct?

The inspirational image IMO has the right mix of colors but if this is not
good we can certainly find a better image. :-)

* Logo

Does someone have a "svg" of the new logo?

* Repository

I went ahead and created a flickr group to show case submissions. Artist
will upload submissions to their photo stream and then post it to the group.
If you will create a flickr account I will set you up as an admin to this
group.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/uawt-6/

Best regards,

John