[ubuntu-art] Bland welcome screen...

Tony Jiang spreadsheet64 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:10:06 BST 2010

I don't know on other systems, but on mine it's mostly a blank black screen
during boot, and then it has the loading screen for a few seconds. I don't
use the login screen.

SLiM has some neat themes. However I doubt it will be used.

I don't know how you could make a login screen more high tech though. All
you do is click your name and type in the password :S