[ubuntu-art] dear friends.......

kamakshaiah m kamakshaiah.m at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:18:45 BST 2010

I am new to Ubuntu, and I also not much good at programming, but I has a
strong intention to do some thing to Ubuntu and its community. I am little
good at art and drawing. Hence I would like to join in this team.

one of my opinions is that most of the Ubuntu is excellent, but when we are
processing some job (like copying, pasting, or etc) the process bar has
murky look. Is it possible to reduce the process indicator (the moving color
in a pipe like effect) by making it thin and little eye caching effects.

Now a days the same graphical effect had been used in all OS. why can't it
be different, like germination of a seed, pouring of water from one jar to
other, or growing tree, some thing like that. why can't we change the
traditional small window in which there is some pipe and some color flows in
the pipe, some thing like that. Ubuntu need not be like other OS. let us
change the usuality.