[ubuntu-art] 10.10 Impression GTK Themes

"Duy Anh Nguyễn" myfanisuuuu at ovi.com
Wed Jul 7 04:21:16 BST 2010

Yeah, i see your new theme. It's nice but not really new and fancy to compare with old 10.04 theme. I want sth more "tandy and catchy" ! The border is only a black strip, you can add some more decorate, ray of light or make it more glossy, or transparent. And i want the shadow of border also a violet. Shadow can be more twinkle, like KDE. The edge of border window seems a bit hard, you can make it smoother. The processing bar is nice and i want it can run "smooth as iPhone", like a fade effect. And i want the violet of this bar is more glossy. The new "close, mini, maxi" buttons are circles, but i think these a little simple. You can change 3 circles to 3 small glossy 3D ball. And the most thing i want to see is new icon. The icon must be "all 3D" and incredeble.
That my ideas, check it and reply ;)