[ubuntu-art] Humanity for Quadrapassel

Merk merkinman at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:32:50 GMT 2010

Kenneth Wimer-5 wrote:

> On Thursday 07 January 2010 03:45:28 pm Merk wrote:
>> Kenneth Wimer-5 wrote:
>> Quadrapassel.
>> in
>> >
>> > Not sure how to get it into a "theme" as such (and I have never even
>> > started
>> > quadrapassel) but all the quadrapassel pics seems to be in
>> > /usr/share/gnome-
>> > games/quadrapassel/pixmaps/
>> >
>> > --
>> > Ken
>>
>> I looked there originally, while the background image is there,
>> "quadrapassel.svg", the texture for the blocks is not.
>> /usr/share/gnome-games/quadrapassel/pixmaps/ contains "7blocks-gw.png"
>> and
>> 7blocks-tig.png" neither of which are themes available in Quadrapassel.
>>  The themes that are available; "flat", "Tango" and "Tango Shaded", are
>> not
>>  in said folder.
>>
>> It does make me realize I need to do a 7th block color, but still no idea
>> how to apply it.
>>

> If you get the source to gnome-games (apt-get source gnome-games) you'll
> find
> that the themes are with the code and are built in at compile time. In
> order
> to add a theme you will need to add it to the code as well.
>
> --
> Ken

The only thing that maybe looks relevant is "renderer.cpp", but that's so
much code I can't make heads or tails of it.
I guess I was foolish to think that since the background was an easily
replaceable file, that the blocks would be too.
It feels like I wasted my time on it, since I have no idea how to apply it,
and documentation is awful.