[ubuntu-art] Free Culture Showcase History - was Re: Alternate Natty Wallpaper Proposal

Vishnoo vish at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 14 21:50:16 GMT 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 02:38 +0530, Vishnoo wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 15:46 -0500, Saleel Velankar wrote:
> > I'll focus on stuff that is achievable right now, but my opinions on
> > the original idea still stand I am afraid, I really do think that
> > there ought to be a separate pool for abstract and nonphoto default
> > wall proposals, and they do deserve a decent jury. but nevermind, that
> > is a discussion to be shelved for a later date.
>
> Separate jury and separate pool was exactly how it was supposed to
> happen for Maverick.
> It was planned, and submission were included on deviantart
> <http://ubuntu-artists.deviantart.com/blog/33090159/>
> but the judging just dint happen.

The gallery for the free culture showcase :
<http://ubuntu-artists.deviantart.com/gallery/25667683>

Martin finally gave up trying to get those results:
<http://ubuntu-artists.deviantart.com/blog/35791192/>

So everyone, tickle Martin regarding that for Natty, he did make sure he
attended the Natty session.. ;)

--
Cheers,
Vish