[ubuntu-art] Koala Wallies

Hrafn Nordhri hrafn at hrafnsvartr.com
Fri Sep 11 15:07:07 BST 2009

Greets!

I know I've missed the deadlines so I am hoping to participate in the
April release. I did have a question though. Surfing around I found that
Windows7 will be offering 30 Wallpapers and Mac's Snow Leopard is
offering 35. All of these have already been revealed.

ok so the Question.. Will Ubuntu be following these other OS folks in
the future and offer more than three wallpapers with the releases?
-
"Open war is upon you whether you would risk it or not." ~Aragorn LotR