[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] 1st Release!! (attn: kwwii)

Andrew SB a.starr.b at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:52:36 BST 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
> We also need to get this version into REVU for Karmic.

Regarding Breathe, but also packaging tasks for the Artwork Team in
general (i.e. community-themes)...

As of last Thursday, I am now a MOTU. So for at least for packages in
Universe, I can now upload directly to the archive (although new
packages should still go through the REVU process).

Hopefully this will cut down on some of the red-tape involved in doing
things like updating the community-themes package.

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio