[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Fixes (May 9th 2009)

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Sat May 9 15:42:13 BST 2009

Am Samstag, den 09.05.2009, 08:20 -0400 schrieb Cory K.:
> Ok. I've added the latest fixes from our artists.
>
> Notes: The ipod icon still has some issue where it has some asci
> character hickup. Also, watch your layer naming. "go-previous" was named
> "go-next" in the layer. We *must* catch this.
>

> -Cory K.

I made a test. All in all it's okay now. But scalable is buggy as
always. I propose to use the 128px-PNG's for scalable till we find a
solution for fix it with the real svg-files. I tried a lot of things ...
include to convert it in a plain-svg-file - nothing. :/
I think the problem is a bug in lib-svg and blured objects which are
inside of a svg-file. I searched in Google about this bug, but it seems
like that nobody is nerved with this!?

In Evolution we have a bug with message-sended-folder and replay-all.
(Attach)

I think I will fix start-here in 22x22 (24x24) and all envelope-icons
22x22 (24x24) for a better aspect.
(Yes - I will catch them all from the bzr-source.)

PD: Zoom is nice ... like it. ;)

Oliver