[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 47, Issue 35

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Fri May 8 17:55:02 BST 2009

Am Freitag, den 08.05.2009, 11:18 -0500 schrieb solaris manzur:
> excuse me but those breath icons are HORRIBLE for Gnome, it would be
> good for KDE but gnome needs tango icons style, like gnome-color,
> please I have just apply the new breathe icon set to gnome and they
> look horrible

:-) It's only a personal opinion. If we speak about Gnome-Colors, so I
let you now that Erectus-Human is much prettier in my eyes as
Gnome-Colors-Human for Ubuntu. So I don't like the folders in
Gnome-Colors etc. ;-)
But Breathe will be the next level - you will see.

Gnome 3 is on the way, too. Here we will have again a new style and a
break with the old. I know that gtk-2.x and tango got and haves many
fans. But nothing is for ever. ;-)

Everybody haves his own opinions. Shout it out can make feel better ...
but it won't stop the prozess, because the decisions are taken and
acepted by many many people. ;-)

Oliver