[ubuntu-art] New Wave metacity on Jaunty

Matthew Lye matthew.lye at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 26 22:25:51 GMT 2009

Can be adjusted via gconf-editor or going System ->Preferences -> Appearance
and selecting the Fonts tab.

-Matt

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>