[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Wine icon

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:00:17 GMT 2009

Hello,

Do you actually plan on using a "Windows" logo for the wine icon ? That's really, as a wine user, the last thing I'd like to see. I'd really go crazy if i had to see a Windows logo each time i open my apps menu. The glass of Wine might not be a terrible thing, but it's Wine's branding, and it's infinitely nicer than the logo of an OS i really can't bear, imho.

Cordially, SD.