[ubuntu-art] New Wave 0.8.0 for Ubuntu

Akshay Dua dakshay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:23:33 GMT 2009

Love your theme. Its simply awesome. Its clean, sleek and beautiful. The
colors are pleasing. I have not changed my theme in ages, thanks Anton.

I have two observations :) (sorry, just want to help).

1) The gnome panels seem a little flat, it would be nice to see them have
some depth.

2) A rounded text box in the panel gets surrounded by straight edges. So
there is this white border around it (I am talking about the dictionary
applet).

I have attached two screen shots, one with New Wave and one with the
clearlooks theme. Notice how the dictionary applet in the clearlooks theme
looks prettier and blends in with the rest of the panel. Also, the panels in
clearlooks seem to stand out more.

Thanks for all your hard work,

Akshay
http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~akshay/