[ubuntu-art] Breathe PPA

Andrew SB a.starr.b at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:04:01 BST 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Cory K.<coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what's your next move? Do you wanna try to go for a 0.44 upload to
> REVU or does kwwii wanna take this on? (as we've chatted before about
> it. just had to give him the go. GO!) :P

Well, there's some work that probably needs to get done before it will
get accepted.

* License Review:
  - COPYING (and debian/copyright) claim CC-BY-SA-3.0 while svg
metadata says CC-BY-NC-SA-3.0
  - Which is right?
  - Are NC license "non-free"?
  - Jakub Steiner listed in svg metadata, but not AUTHORS (and debian/copyright)
  - Oxygen team is in AUTHORS but not debian/copyright.

I know in Debian, even though they now accept CC-3.0, NC is considered
"non-free." I can't seem to find a clear statement on whether it's
acceptable in Ubuntu Universe, but my feeling is that it is not.