[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] SymLink Creating Infrastructure

James Schriver jws141 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 7 19:45:59 BST 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 08:54 +0100, Andrew wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> At the moment we have a 'make_links.sh' file in the breathe-icon-set bzr branch that creates the
> symlinks for the various icons for us. However it relies on human input of putting every single
> symlink in there...
>
> Using the icon-naming-utils program, I have creating a script that will create the symlinks from an
> already created database of icon that need symlinks, this simplifies things A LOT. It also handles
> the removing of symlinks, whoch is useful before a branch is 'bzr push'ed.
>
> Will someone owning the trunk branch have a look at the manage_links.py file in my branch:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~rugby471/breathe-icon-set/andrew-improvements
>

> And put it in the trunk branch?
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
> Andrew
>
> Saturday, 06th June 2009

Andrew,

I re-rendered the set based on your changes.  These icons are absolutely
incredible.  They integrate extremely well with darker themes.

http://www.ubuntu-pics.de/bild/15837/screenshot_g24kmX.png

On a side note, your manage_links.py line 15 is os.system("cd
~/Software/bre*").  I'm not sure if it's an issue but my breathe
directory is in my ~, so a ~/bre* fixed it up for me.

Again, nice work.

Regards,

dashua