[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] SymLink Creating Infrastructure

Andrew rugby471 at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:54:13 BST 2009

Hi Guys,

At the moment we have a 'make_links.sh' file in the breathe-icon-set bzr branch that creates the
symlinks for the various icons for us. However it relies on human input of putting every single
symlink in there...

Using the icon-naming-utils program, I have creating a script that will create the symlinks from an
already created database of icon that need symlinks, this simplifies things A LOT. It also handles
the removing of symlinks, whoch is useful before a branch is 'bzr push'ed.

Will someone owning the trunk branch have a look at the manage_links.py file in my branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rugby471/breathe-icon-set/andrew-improvements

And put it in the trunk branch?

Thanks!

--