[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Freeze for 0.50 release.

Andrew SB a.starr.b at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:55:39 BST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Cory K.<coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Baring anything major Breathe is now frozen for it's 0.50 release due
> out this weekend. (July 18th or so)
>
> This means no new icons and only bug fixes 'till Friday. I will however
> make an exception for bug-free additions that complete particular
> sections from current artists.
>
> AndrewSB will now be handling the official release duties from now on.
> Currently this means maintaining our PPA, releases in the Ubuntu archive
> and GNOME-Look.
>
> So, I think I'll get some small updates done now and we'll push a new
> PPA build tomorrow. Everyone please test for and report any technical
> issues.
>

> @AndrewSB: How's the "Needs Packaging" bug going?

I'm feeling pretty good about the packaging. I think it's ready for upload.

Not something to block the .50 release, but worth bringing up for
discussion: We could use some translations for the comment field:
"Breathe Icon Theme"

It's a bit of an over kill for one string, but I uploaded the .pot
file to Rosetta:

https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/breathe-icon-set/trunk/+pots/breathe-icon-theme

- Andrew