[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Freeze for 0.50 release.

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:47:56 BST 2009

Baring anything major Breathe is now frozen for it's 0.50 release due
out this weekend. (July 18th or so)

This means no new icons and only bug fixes 'till Friday. I will however
make an exception for bug-free additions that complete particular
sections from current artists.

AndrewSB will now be handling the official release duties from now on.
Currently this means maintaining our PPA, releases in the Ubuntu archive
and GNOME-Look.

So, I think I'll get some small updates done now and we'll push a new
PPA build tomorrow. Everyone please test for and report any technical
issues.

@AndrewSB: How's the "Needs Packaging" bug going?

-Cory K.