[ubuntu-art] Anime Ubuntu

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:53:55 GMT 2009

В 12:27 +0000 на 28.01.2009 (ср), Pete написа:

> I like Anime and I like Ubuntu, I would like to start work on an Anime
> version of Ubuntu.   You know things like window borders, wallpapers,
> and icon sets etc
>
> Where is the best place to start working on this? I have never created
> anything like this before but I'm willing to learn.
> I'm thinking we could have different themes for different anime lol,
> well thats something I could work on once I learn how to create them.
>
> Basically I'm looking for:
> 1)Any anime theme
> 2) How to create arty things for ubuntu

Check yhis site out first:

http://gnome-look.org/

There are a lot of anime themes ad other stuff there. You could start
learning by downloading the theme and inspecting it's contents. For more
info visit:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Tutorials/GtkThemes

Anton