[ubuntu-art] Nine

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:29:46 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 00:15 +0000, Alex Armstrong wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've been working on a GTK+ theme for a few months now. I just posted it
> on the wiki and I'd like to let you know. (So you can tell me what you
> think.)
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Nine
>
> Sorry about the terrible wiki page. It took me the better part of an
> hour just to get the thing up.
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>
> P.S. Although I've been lurking on the list for some time now I don't
> think I've ever posted. I am more active on gnome-look.org where I go
> by
> the username paraboy.

I love it, Alex! Clean, simple and VERY consistent. Nothing totally out
of the ordinary, so it isn't breaking anything and it isn't capable of
hurting peoples' eyes. I like that it isn't shiny, and particularly your
reasoning for that choice :)
This would be a good progression for the regular Human theme.

Thanks,
-Dylan