[ubuntu-art] Jaunty Wallpaper

Jonathan Blackhall johnny.one.eye at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:54:22 GMT 2009

I see from the pdf that you're specifying #FFA443 as the active window
decoration color.  I assume that means that the current theme will be
carried into Jaunty.  Is there any plan for Canonical to change (or accept
suggestions for changes to) that color specifically in the near future?  I'm
not saying give up on orange and brown, but I feel like that particular
shade draws ire from the masses who like to complain that the default Ubuntu
colors are ugly.  Orange and brown themes can actually be made to look
fairly nice if done correctly, but I'm not sure how well if Canonical
insists on specifying the exact shade that many people dislike.