[ubuntu-art] Recent wiki edits

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Apr 19 09:32:51 BST 2009

Hi!

On Sunday, 8:24 CEST, bretcolin created
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Karmic%20Koala%20Concept%
20Art

There's a bit on naming at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/SubmissionGuidelines#Naming
But I guess it has to be directly at the form for creating new concept
pages. The link above shows you why there should be no spaces ...

Bret: If you created this solely for background concepts, those should
go in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds
under a new heading "Concepts", perhaps.

What's up with this attachment?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=colorful_koala
You shouldn't attach to the Incoming/Karmic page, except if you want to
put something on that very page. I guess it's an image but without
filetype extension such as .png or .jpg?

Then we have this gem of an edit by DSMatthews, who at Sunday, 8:51 CEST
renamed Bret's page to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Petulant%20Platypus

The comment on the change is:
"I was high on eucalyptus oil at the time and do not remember anything."

Thank you DSMathews, great job that deserves to be seen by everyone!

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/