[ubuntu-art] On the subject of koalas and wallpapers.

Saleel svelanka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:14:18 BST 2009

Hello,

Its been a while since I have replied to the list. My Internet
connection was down for about 2 weeks(damn you brighthouse), and exam
season is around the bend.

Here is an idea I have been working on. The word Karma is sanskrit in
origin, so I started thinking about traditional Indian styles and
patterns. The second thing that I have been playing around with is a
combination of a photo/vector graphic, since I think they look
awesome...(And we have a real non-ugly animal this time). I am attaching
a very rough ideafap on these 2 points. Would like some
direction/guidance/critique with this.

photo is thanks to here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaronjacobs/2364232578/sizes/l/