[ubuntu-art] dust is good

SzerencseFia szerencsefia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:35:54 BST 2008

Kido Mariano wrote:
>> I see. Does Dust work on Hardy the same way as on 8.10? If so I might be able to find some
>> workaround without having to install Ibex but to handle on Hardy?
>> Erno
>>

> To use on Hardy, you'll have to install murrine from svn; use the
> snapshot from https://launchpad.net/~kwwii/+archive
>
> Thanks. :D
>
> Kido

Kido, I have looked into your code and I still seems that I have solved this problem in eDark theme.
The key trick is to set text color light in gnome-appearance-properties and by doing that OO, TB, FF
will be fixed on almost all the parts, then in gtkrc add dark text color in each style where the
light (that you have set light @text color) is not proper. Check it out once more in eDark gtkrc and
you will understand better what I am trying to explain.

Cheers, Erno