[ubuntu-art] Theme Updates

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:35:12 BST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Jonathan Motes <jonathanmotes at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Ken Vermette <vermette at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Ken Vermette <vermette at gmail.com>wrote:

>>> I'm constantly tooling the GTK, but I still stumble around it like a
>>> drunken idiot. I'll hunt for what I can do with it.
>>>
>>> --
>>> -Ken Vermette
>>>

>> I managed to tool around in the GTK enough to do Murrine justice, it
>> should be better now.
>>
>> -Ken Vermette
>>
>> --
>>
>> The Shiki-Colors<http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Shiki-Colors?content=86717>theme on gnome-look has managed to make the Firefox "menu-titles" text a
> lighter color while having a dark menu-bar (I'm sorry if I'm not calling
> these by their proper names). This works without having to utilize a Firefox
> CSS file. Do you think this is possible with your theme?

After bouncing some messages back and fourth, it doesn't seem like he's done
any specific fixes; I think it may just be the engines themselves by the
look of it.

Either way, I'm working on a full firefox theme, so the individual CSS file
should be near irrelavent when the firefox theme is ready.

--
-Ken Vermette