[ubuntu-art] Dust theme implementation

Rico Sta. Cruz dropbox at ambiescent.com
Sun Sep 7 15:03:54 BST 2008

Hey guys. Sorry to resurrect an almost-dying thread, but the Dust theme just
got a few updates which might be interesting a few people. If anyone's been
disappointed about it before, maybe now's a good time to give it another
chance. Will really appreciate some constructive feedback.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/DustTheme
http://dump.ambiescent.com/i/dust-september-7.png