[ubuntu-art] introduction

Frank Karlitschek frank at opendesktop.org
Mon Sep 1 14:01:40 BST 2008

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself. I´m running the openDesktop.org
network with for example GNOME-Look.org, Ubuntu-Art.org and Kubuntu-
Art.org.

I´m following your discussion about the future of the Ubuntu Artwork
with a lot of interest.
I think you all are doing a great job with building a really beautiful
Operating System.

If there is something I can do to help you with your work please send
me a message.

If you need for example a place for uploading your artwork or
functionality to discuss or vote on something I would be glad to help
you.

Keep on rocking. :-)

Cheers
Frank