[ubuntu-art] Breathe - Major BZR update.

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:58:36 BST 2008

Hi there Bharat,

> can you give a slightly more 'layman' instructions for downloading the icons
> ? i couldn't see any other way to download the icons other than downloading
> each file individually.

There are a few ways you could download the entire set, but the
easiest if you are running Linux is to open a command prompt /
terminal and do the following:

Firstly check that bzr is installed:

sudo apt-get install bzr

Secondly download the entire breathe icon set by typing:

bzr checkout lp:breathe-icon-set

That will take a while, it's over 50mb (I think.) Once it's finished
you'll have a folder with the current state of the set. Please bare in
mind that currently we only have two or three icons (you can see them
on the wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet) and the
rest are just old gnome icons to fill the space.

--
- Danny King of Gleaming Pixel Web Design.

Email: danny at gleamingpixel.co.uk / dannyking at gmail.com
Web: www.GleamingPixel.co.uk

Are you a web standards web developer that uses open source software?
Say hello, send me a mail! I'm looking for more like me.