[ubuntu-art] New Wave (icon theme)

François Degrave fdegrave at gmail.com
Fri May 16 21:17:37 BST 2008

2008/5/16 Anton Kerezov <ankere at gmail.com>:

> В 14:53 -0300 на 16.05.2008 (пт), spg76 написа:
> > Anton, did you receive my message with the theme?
> > I'm asking you because the one I send you have some problems with
> > simlinks (i.e. the paste icons). I have an updated version, if you
> > want I can upload it to Launchpad (altough I don't know how and if I'm
> > allowed to do it).
>
> I didn't received it. I think you are a member of the New Wave Team so
> you should be able to push revisions( the icon stuff) in the branch
> devel.icons:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-new-wave/anton/devel.icons<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-new-wave/anton/devel.icons>
>
> You should have bzr installed and make the icons main folder a
> repository (user at pc$ bzr init). I advise you to have a look at the
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-icon-theme
>
> If you find any difficulties do not hesitate to write.
>
> Anton

Hi guys!

I  re-made the taskbar icons which already existed and created others. Here
they are:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/NewWave?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=taskbar_icons_v0.2.zip

Do I have to put them on launchpad? If it's the case, I'll do that tomorrow.

Cheers,

François

NewWave Powaaa!