[ubuntu-art] New Wave (icon theme)

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:25:49 BST 2008

В 14:53 -0300 на 16.05.2008 (пт), spg76 написа:
> Anton, did you receive my message with the theme?
> I'm asking you because the one I send you have some problems with
> simlinks (i.e. the paste icons). I have an updated version, if you
> want I can upload it to Launchpad (altough I don't know how and if I'm
> allowed to do it).

I didn't received it. I think you are a member of the New Wave Team so
you should be able to push revisions( the icon stuff) in the branch
devel.icons:

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-new-wave/anton/devel.icons

You should have bzr installed and make the icons main folder a
repository (user at pc$ bzr init). I advise you to have a look at the

https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio-icon-theme

If you find any difficulties do not hesitate to write.

Anton