[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 35, Issue 18

Nicholas Kraak lostoverthere at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:50:29 BST 2008

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:45:03 +0200
> From: Max <maxter at email.it>
> Subject: [ubuntu-art] Caramel Gummy
> To: ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> this theme was proposed for hardy:
>

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SzerencsefiaGTKIdea
>
> it use the xl_cheeselook engine.
>
> i think it is really nice, and based with an already working engine
> (that is also supposed to be   fast).
>
> this is the original deviant art page.
>
> i'm new of the ubuntu art wiki and i don't know how to create new pages,
> but i think it should be addedd a page for this theme in the intrepid
> incoming artwork page
>
> Max

 I'm really not a fan of that theme at all, sorry but it just looks quite
dark, boring and tacky in my opinion. Of course, that's just my 2 cents
anyway. NewWave seems to be coming along nicely, but we mustn't forget the
human colours. The human orange/brown is what defines us, and makes us
original. If its one thing I want with 8.10 is to make sure we keep our
heritage, our Orange and Browns.
Regards,
-Nicholas