[ubuntu-art] postetr

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Mar 28 19:49:58 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Paul Sutton <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:
>  >>     I have updated the poster I did last year for ubuntu 8.04,  Hardy
>  >>     Heron,  this can be found at
>  >>
>  >>     http://www.zleap.net/download/
>  >>
>  >>     its in both pdf and odt format  feel free to print, modify etc.
>  >>      If you
>  >>     make significant changes, please send me a copy so I can host the new
>  >>     version.

Paul, you should really be discussing this on the ubuntu-marketing
team mailing list. People from that team are very enthusiastic about
this type of stuff and, if I remember correctly, have been doing
posters and other promotional type items for the last few releases.
I'd not be surprised if they're already working on a poster. If so,
you all should work together, and if they're not working on one they'd
likely greatly appreciate having access to what you've already done.
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode