[ubuntu-art] postetr

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Mar 28 19:18:12 GMT 2008

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Klaus Bitto wrote:
>
>> Hi Paul!
>>
>> Nice work!
>> Maybe you could put the beautiful new gdm screen from the current beta
>> onto that laptop...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Klaus
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Paul Sutton <zleap at zleap.net
>> <mailto:zleap at zleap.net>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi
>>
>>     I have updated the poster I did last year for ubuntu 8.04,  Hardy
>>     Heron,  this can be found at
>>
>>     http://www.zleap.net/download/
>>
>>     its in both pdf and odt format  feel free to print, modify etc.
>>      If you
>>     make significant changes, please send me a copy so I can host the new
>>     version.
>>
>>     Paul
>>
>>     --
>>
>>     Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
>>     as used by openoffice.org <http://openoffice.org>,
>>      http:///www.openoffice.org
>>
>>     visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com <http://irc.flashtek-uk.com>
>>     / 6667 #dclug
>>

>>     --
>>

> I know someone who is running the beta so will ask for a screenshot
> then see if i can update it, without it looking a mess.
>
> Paul

Further to this, I have found screenshots from the ubuntu site,
downloaded and included in main poster to replace the graphics that were
in the old one,

i have uploaded along side the old posters which were simply a text update.

www.zleap.net/download

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug