[ubuntu-art] Getting something done

Nemes Sorin nemes.sorin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:01:47 BST 2008

Kenneth,

that is what I talk about, few times ago, here on this forum ..this kind
of "pro-cons" keep me out a bit,  being ... somewhat disappointed.

I prefer to work quick - on clear objectives - on a recent post I
reaffirmed idea of 'teams' with different objectives - but on a common,
planned, concentrated effort...  No  any response ;) on subject.

Here too much pro and contra and bla-bla.

So maybe the best thing is to organize spaces ( being on Bazaar or
Launchpad ) for various kind of tasks and who  wanna do something - they
can go on the specific place.

The best thing you can do now - is to request a response form members (
just informal ) - which one - where can help with his / her expertize /
skills. This way you can have a better idea  about who can really help
with something and who just talk. Just in case. Peoples with skills will
help - but is hard for them to self organize things here because they
come after their work hours and they expect to see something clear to
follow - not to get more nerves.

Anyway, following discussions here - from time to time - I can see some
progress - slow but visible - last months peoples start to create
materials - and they get better. But i'm afraid this process is too slow
to be ready on time.