[ubuntu-art] Mark has Thrown Down the Gauntlet!

Salane Ashcraft salane89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:31:30 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Salane Ashcraft wrote:
>> I just received an email from
>> another Gtk programmer who I recruited to help out.
>
> Get them on the ML. I *really* hope they work out. I know with Studio
> I've gone through about 20 people I "recruited". It always comes down to
> me and maybe 1 or 2 other cool people around our community. :(
>
> I'm my experience things got done best when the designers/artists worked
> directly with the person who has the final word. I really don't think
> Mark will get what he wants 'till he's on this list and involved.
>
> -Cory \m/

Mark made it clear to Ken and I what he wanted us to do - he wanted
guidelines to be made, by the community, that were within his certain
guidelines. They are well known- with Icons and the Theme, he just
wants us to retain our identity.
I do agree he should be even more clear, and more explanatory. But
that doesnt matter if we dont have the people.
Are you planning on creating a new theme for US for the 8/10 release?

--
Salane Ashcraft
salane89 at gmail.com