[ubuntu-art] GTK-theme proposal

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:36:18 BST 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Kim Kahns <post at kims-area.com> wrote:
> Hi Art guys.
> Here's an update of my theme.
>
> Today I cleaned the code and optimized the png's.
> And I made a version which supports different colors (not completly,
> I'm working on a solution for the tabs - see screenshot "ghost").
>
> I also made a version which has murrine transparency support (doesn't
> really makes sense at the moment, I just made it to show whats possible
> when new-murrine+gtk-transparency-support is ready for use).

Given that this theme appears to have wheels, have you considered
setting up a launchpad project for the theme and using bzr to
coordinate some of the changes.  Even if this theme doesn't wind up as
the 8.10 default, it seems reasonable to say there's a couple of
people interested in it regardless and it might give you a compelling
competitive edge ;)

Justin Dugger