[ubuntu-art] Kith Intrepid

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:49:08 BST 2008

Hello Mario!

Excellent work on creating Kith so far. Currently I'm working on building my
own 'offical' version of the theme, and right now I'm still very sloppy with
GTK engines, would you like to help me out on my strain of the theme? The
wiki for Kith has been updates, so you can see what I'm looking at now too.

Again, great stuff.

-Ken Vermette