[ubuntu-art] Kith Intrepid

Mario Viviani mariux01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 23:27:09 BST 2008

Actally i's just a trial to see if it's possible to make Kith using
Aurora Engine. The first step i took was the colourscheme, and i think
it's not so bad like this.
However if i got time next days i can add some change, like the Emerald
theme fixed and some issues with the GTK theme..
I used different font from Kith mockup becausei think it's interesting
see how Droid can mix with new themes and concepts...

However i can make a branch of the theme wit the mockup fonts, of
course.

Mario