[ubuntu-art] Quick question for the WIKI regarding the range of what constitutes a "theme"

Brian Fleeger brianfleeger at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 02:21:38 BST 2008

Hi,

So far, I have written up a very narrow, specific list of visual parameters for a theme of the type one would download from Gnome-Looks.  However, I was really hoping this make-over thing would also include some UI changes as well.  In my write-up to the Art Team wiki, should I leave out all my UI hopes and dreams?  Barring the key-hole arrows I had mentioned earlier, as those are to be part of the nautilus window itself.

Thanks,
Brian Fleeger