[ubuntu-art] Here's my hacked version of clearlooks and 3 themes to go with it. (updated)

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:19:23 GMT 2008

Try these updates Yo.

Gtk-engines (Lowered the contrast on the merged menubar/toolbar gradient and added a line on the bottom of the toolbar to make 2nd toolbars look better.)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SmoothMergedGradients?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=gtk-engines-2.13.2_hack.tar.gz

UbuntuClearlooks Theme.  (Updated the metacity and metacity close/max/min buttons and button prelights)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SmoothMergedGradients?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=UbuntuClearlooks.tar.gz