[ubuntu-art] Hacking clearlooks engine.

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:00:26 GMT 2008

I hacked the clearlooks engine to produce a continuous look between the toolbar and menubar.  Essentially doing what I was doing before using the smooth engine.  Except now the colors are customizable from the appearance manager.

Here's a screenshot of the basic "glossy" theme sold with gtk-engines2.13 and my hacks.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SmoothMergedGradients?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=screenshot.jpg

Screenshot of the glossy theme using a metacity I created.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SmoothMergedGradients?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=screenshot1.jpg

Would this be worth asking the clearlooks developers to implement as an additional style to gummy and glossy?